Daycare Family Resources
Parents Teacher Conferences
We schedule conferences throughout the year to discuss children’s progress and behaviors with their parents. The Learning Grove teachers provide tips and insights to guide parents through learning and developmental milestones. Parents are also welcome to schedule conference at any point of enrollment.
One of our core values is making the lives of our families and employees better. As part of that value we are continually looking for ways to make it easier to be part of the The Learning Grove community. With this is mind, we are pleased to share with you our new method of processing tuition and fee payments.
Tuition Express, which is a part of the Procare Software system we use to manage our center, allows us to process payments safely, quickly and efficiently. In a matter of minutes, we can accomplish what previously took us hours to complete manually – leaving more time to educate.
Tuition Express is a PCI Level 1 Service Provider that processes payments for thousands of early childhood education centers nationally. Automated payments are proven easier and safer than paying by paper check, reducing the potential for check fraud and identity theft.
Attached you will find Frequently Asked Questions about Tuition Express. You will find questions and answers for various topics regarding Tuition Express or automated payments in general. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to ask. More information is available at TuitionExpress.com.
We offer the following Tuition Express payments options:
- Automated Credit Card Transactions
- Automated ACH Transactions
- Swipe Credit Card Transactions at the front desk
We want to encourage you to choose ACH transaction as it is the simplest way to make payments with no additional cost. All credit card transactions either automatic or at the front desk will incur a 3% convenience fee added to the amount charged. By using ACH, you will see no additional fee. Using either automatic credit card payments or automatic ACH frees you from having to swipe your card or drop a check at the front desk.
By completing the Tuition Express Parent Enrollment Form, you will be able to make payments easier and it will simplify our tuition and fee payment processing -strides that will allow us to spend even more time educating the children in our care, and less time processing payments.
Tuition Express is a win-win-win – convenient for you, efficient for us, and best for the children.
2022 & 2023 Closures Dates
- New Year’s Day (observed) – December 31, 2021
- Presidents Day (Professional Development Day) – February 21, 2022
- Good Friday – April 15, 2022
- Memorial Day – May 30, 2022
- Independence Day – July 4, 2022
- Professional Development Day – September 2, 2022
- Labor Day – September 5, 2022
- Thanksgiving Break – November 24 & 25, 2022
- Christmas Break – December 23 & 26, 2022
- New Year’s Day (observed) – January 2, 2023
- Presidents Day (Professional Development Day) – February 20, 2023
- Good Friday – April 7, 2023
- Memorial Day – May 29, 2023
- Independence Day – July 4, 2023
- Professional Development Day – September 1, 2023
- Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Break – November 23 & 24, 2023
- Christmas Break – December 22 & 25, 2023
Any closures due to weather can be found at:
Path to Quality